Saturday, November 3, 2012

Message I think you - Me Love

I love you
Distance can not be an obstacle, our bonds of love are precious trust is the only thing that binds our hearts before I sleep and when I wake up every hour and you occupy my thoughts, no matter where I am I always feel like my heart is yours for eternity I miss you.


When I got up, I think of you, your face seems like a no-brainer. Day, I still think of you, going to bed, I think of you. My life is filled with memories, should I go from here never to think, to forget you? I could. But I do not want, even if my memories make me suffer a little more each day to burst into tears, I can not do without, it is vital for me. I miss you but either you're dead or not, know that I loved you, I love you and I love you for eternity ...

Every morning I wake up and I see that you're not there beside me. Every night I go to bed and I noticed that you're not there beside me. But whether in the morning or evening, I find that I always think of you even though you're not there beside me.

I can not stop thinking about you, whether sleeping, talking with my friends, singing in the shower, I can not stop thinking about you, your arms, your lips. I miss you my love.


When I'm in your arms, close to you, I forget everything and I do not think that we ... I do not ask any more questions, because you alone are my obsession.

If every time I think about you a star off, it would be no y'en that shine in the sky.

You are my heart, my love, my joy, I tell you these few words you think, I love you and I can not live without you, every moment, every moment, I think about you a minute without you and I miss you already, then you my heart, accept me, take me in your arms, kiss me one last time.

I never want to let you go, you are the keeper of my fate, the viewer of my heart, I am so thankful that you're in my life, I have so much joy when I think of you a big smile across my face, I saw your love, I'm so addicted to you baby you're my everything.

Anywhere in the world every second I think of you. Anywhere in the world I am your shadow wherever you are.

That night I think of you. I close my eyes and you're there. I'll talk to you, me, us. I will tell all my wildest dreams. I forget the solitude that carries my happiness and nostalgia that gnaws my heart. I remain so until the morning, thinking that my grief away. And when the sun finally rises I will wait for you to come pick me up again. You take me to dreamland, where love is never ending.

As the days go by, my feelings get stronger, to be in your arms, I can not wait, look into my eyes and you will see what my heart says day and night I think of you my darling.

9 comments: