Saturday, November 3, 2012

sms Kisses for all time

In my heart I have your love on my lips I taste your kiss in the hollow of my ear I hear your still I love you.

Not even a kiss. If only once. To benefit. I'd do anything.
Not even a glance. A look from you. To benefit. I would sacrifice myself.


A moment of summer, our eyes met, hand in hand, we went picnic - picnic, but you told me that you can not remain in me offer one last kiss.

I want to touch you all the time you look to kiss you, tell you I love you endlessly every day without regret for you my life is devoted.

When I received your call, I thought to myself "is this real?" What a pleasure to hear your voice, since that moment, I try to focus on the moment to meet us, but my thoughts wander, they lead me to you, which you find at the other end of the world is my imagination fruitful, but my mind is concerned, do I know you love him? You bring me so much happiness, I am at the height to thank you? I will cover you with kisses, I ask you to love me again offering you my body. I repeat constantly that you are my friend, my confidant, my love and my lover, and my inspiration as a poet.

I want to kiss you gently on the place in you where your kisses are always present, and your whispers the acting, this is the place where a part of you will never be a part of me.

1 comment: