Saturday, November 3, 2012

Message Hello my Love

Hello my Love
You are beautiful like a spring flower that opens to the morning dew. I picked this flower to place it on my heart and I say little flower I love you with all my heart.

Hello my love, as you can see, I put an outfit alluring to renew our amazing evening for us

synonymous with love always, every day we have the same warmth that pervades our hearts, our desires are not mast, all our senses explode, our passion is required, our relationship is far from dull, it is in a spontaneous that we will love. Pure love noble and sincere, always ends up being the winner.

Live in love is to live a good life. I wish you all the happiness in the world my sweet darling (e). Good and pleasant day. I kiss you tenderly and madly I love you.

The light and freshness of this day brings you a fresh atmosphere in your life. Saw the day as if there were no tomorrow. And enjoy every moment, I wish you a good day.

I now know what heaven is to be with you darling. I send you much love and joy to you, my dear, in that day when my heart seeks only your happiness.

I send you a kiss sweet that has never been done before a kiss that could have been sent from heaven above your lips a kiss that can make you the happiest person in life, a kiss filled joy and happiness a kiss like no other.

Just to tell you that you occupy my thoughts, just to make you smile and brighten your day.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat of my heart ... I love you.

12 comments: