Saturday, November 3, 2012

Good night Messages for me Love

Good night Messages
With a rose in his hand and a smile on my face I heard with my heart piano melody in a beautiful scent of a flower to say good night my heart.

One end of a day is only the beginning of a new one. Keep your mood for a tomorrow which

should always come. Keep the courage and hope in life and never give up your dreams good night.

I dreamed again last night, you were there with open arms waiting for me to join you with a smile on your face and the light in your eyes, you came to help me, give me love j 'I ran to you to keep you to love you, but then I woke up next dream to find you.

I love it when you look me in the night, like an angel with your beautiful eyes reveals a star, that look that dazzles me.

I'm sending you kisses a boat on a wave of tenderness in an ocean of love to tell you I love you.

When darkness arises when things sit, when closent eyelids, like a rose that folds, I love this when I tell you with all my love good night.

If I were a bird I survolerai all villages to see your face, if I were a cloud I survolerai up your window to say good night.

I sent an angel to protect you but it came back to tell me that an angel could not watch over another.

When I go to bed without you, I hurry to fall asleep, because I'm dreaming of your kisses I'll wake up and wonder.

I offer you a candle lit for your night a pen to fill your room with a sweet melody magic to wish you a very good night.

Before you go to bed, look at your window and you'll see the stars are the thousands of kisses that I send you.

I want to hold you tight, caress you as you like, feel your vibrations which do not require that, I want to sleep with you every night my sweet love.

I send you kisses wagons on rails tenderness.

26 comments:

  1. this i wery real message. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , wery help me . Ror me love Jesica. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night message is real . I love this message . thanks admin for this info

    ReplyDelete