Saturday, November 3, 2012

I miss you message for Love you

I miss you me love
It does me far away I is not worth nothing, when you told me to hand everything back to me.

After you I only have tears in my eyes, sighs heart and lonely days, I miss you.

Perhaps you wish to see me finally you understand what you are for me I only hope that this
small, without you I love you I live in the dark.

I need a sentence, a word, a sigh lover, I had to take and we trust we crossed I miss you all incredible storms I miss you. I carry a past that kills me, thousands of regrets I should offer you one last chance I miss you I broke the heart of carefree existence I miss you.

Your smile made ​​me melt, your eyes were for me the most beautiful in the world, so intense your eyes made ​​me smile and I could watch it for hours, in your arms I was happy, I was listening to you breathe and I relax, I was so much I wanted it to last forever.

In every stone, in every leaf of every tree, in every beat of my heart, every breath I take I always feel deep in my soul I miss you.

You are the sun that warms my heart when you're near me, everything in this world seems dark without you.

People sometimes ask me if I miss you when I turn my back and I walk away but closing his eyes so I repeat, and so a lot.

I will not tell you that I live without you. Or sadness that colors my joys. Neither the void that tortures me every time. Neither this nostalgia that takes me to you. But I tell you that I'll always be there. Where you left me without worrying about the other times. Loving with a heart that beats. For see you near me again.

I'm lost without you ... I find myself in you ...

I do not want you back ... I have simply wanted you to stay.

13 comments: