Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sms St Valentine Poems Valentine

The valentine day is approaching, the next Sunday's date is valentine February 14, 2010, it is a celebration of love :)
 for this occasion, we offer you a list of best love messages (love sms) to send to your boyfriend (boyfriend) and also Poems Valentine.


St Valentine
St Valentine

ST Valentine SMS for

1. I would just once
spend a night with you,
be the angel of your sleep,
protect you wake up,
tenderly and gently
open the doors of your heart ...

2. "I lost all the time that I spent without love you"

3. "Every day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

4. "I am so lucky because you love me."
5. "When I'm sad, I think of you as we think of the winter sun. When I'm gay, I think of you, as we think the sun in the shade."

MMS for Saintt Valentin:

alt = mms mms Valentine St Valentine

Valentine Poems:

1. Poetry valentine
Love stronger than any
Gives us so many forces
Feelings so sweet
The link strengthens us
Love gives us wings
Bringing courage
To fight duels
To the most beautiful shores
And most important
When we feel loved
Is that in all weathers
Hope saves us ...

Valèrie S. (Art and Poems)

2. My heart, my angel, my love,
I love being around your
And when I look back tone
Wellbeing me savor ...
Like a rainbow in the sky heart
The colors make me happy
You are my beautiful Embalmer
With all your sweets ...
I love your body and your soul
My mind wants me
When your sweet gestures calm me
Love in me cries in ...
I will love you forever
As can believe in love
I love when your arms around me
Far cries for help ...
Valerie S. (Art and Poems)

3. In love
I'm really in love,
A man who makes me happy.
I love him with all my heart,
For it is to be the best ...
A man who understands me,
Be a charming ...
I dedicate this poem to him,
To show him that I love him,
I am with him,
And I live my life ...
Be a rare and expensive,
Someone special ...
I want to be a woman
Who réavive flame
His heart so pure ...
Our story takes ...

12 comments:

  1. wow… nice collection… i will send these sms to impress my gf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post. I like the love and sweet messages you include here. They can be used as valentines messages for boyfriend and girlfriend on heart's day. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful article. I like the love and sweet messages you include here.This can use valentine messages for Boyfriend on your valentines day to girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice post bro keep it up read also
    :https://govalentineswishes.com/valentines-day-messages-for-bf/

    ReplyDelete