Saturday, November 3, 2012

Love kiss sms - I love you and kiss you

kiss sms
I send you kisses aircraft in a sky of love covered in a cloud of tenderness swept away by a wave of happiness and hope he will crash into your heart.

Last night in my dreams I've imagined dancing on the moon in a starry sky. your eyes shining in
the darkness of the night such a beauty to the radiant light of the moon. We laughed and we smiled. We have been floated in the air in our world, our hearts filled with passion and romance as we fell in love spirited dance while the dream ended with a kiss sweet.

Our dreams are the rainbow of our lives, our lives would be without a dream in black and white, so I want you to be the rainbow of my dreams, I want to color your nights, shining with a thousand colors your days and make our life a dream endless entwine in a swirl of colors or our bodies would more than or tears and our joy, our shared pleasures, will give luster to our love, I kiss.

Live in love is to live a good life. I wish you all the happiness in the world my sweet darling (e). Good and pleasant day. I kiss you tenderly and madly I love you.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. This is a basic spelling that every woman ought to know.

There are two kisses I will never forget the first and the last one you gave me.

Never asks for a kiss, just take it. Never asks for a hug, just give it. Never ask do you love me? Say I love you. Never say I can not live without you, say I live for you.

That first kiss that I gave was something special for me, as I put on your soft lips I do not know how you hegiras ... because it was the first time the surprise, you did not say a word but as I looked into your eyes, I could see your love begins to flow throughout my body, I could feel a heat such a feeling that I never felt, every kiss we shared was filled with love as time passed, I could not stop kissing you ... it was my first kiss I can not explain.

Your lips have noise my ears heard nothing, a soft and tender, like a bluebird morning, your eyes are so bright, your lips are so wet, there is not a nice noise that the tone of your voice, my love for you soars like a dove.

I send you a kiss on the wagon tracks of love drawn by the wings of my heart to tell you I love you.

Kiss me and you will see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.

I send you a kiss sweet that has never been done before a kiss that could have been sent from heaven above your lips a kiss that can make you the happiest person in life, a kiss filled joy and happiness a kiss like no other.

I'd be your tears, to be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips.

Do not forget to take your lips with you, they want to know mine.

9 comments: